Saturday, June 27, 2015

Music to My Ears

I get too caught up in worry and while I am making progress taking control of my life and pulling the plug on commitment, work, people, and places that make me unhappy, I still have days where my mind is just immersed in fear and worry.  After the last week of so much unhappy and shocking news, I am not even going to listen to news radio today.  Instead as I am putting around the house actually getting house work done, minus this little pause, I have an adult popular music station on.  I haven't had music on just for fun in over a week.  I think that has been a big error. I just heard a lovely song by Colby Caillet.  I think it is called Bubbly. Anyway, I feel immensely more uplifted, and found this YouTube gem; a beautifully filmed and edited video that celebrates simplicity. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.