Sunday, October 18, 2015

Vacation Wind Down-$13

$13 is the remainder to spend if I want to stay on the "new" budget.  Originally I planned $200 more but when I shaved $160 off through a promi code, I decided to aim for an even $200 less than budget.  We still have a full day of meals, transportation, and a souvenir sweatshirt to buy DD#2 and something for W the neighbor boy feeding the fish and returning our garbage bins. Well, at least we won't be over original budget.  Meals are the killer.  Normally we would eat more fruit or just grocery items but I made some poor decisions for that approach-better for others.  I'll blog more later for do's and don'ts of vacationing in Washington DC.  I learned "work" DC and "vacation" DC need different strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.