- Set up the soccer team contact list with updated e-mails and phone numbers (yep, team manager again this year)
- Finish presentation for next week (bringing home work this weekend, but had to be done, and I'll take comp time later) and finishing a budget project
- Continue with laundry and really sort out my 5 Work Days, 5 Outfits project (though this week I am hoping to only be working four days as Friday is my day off) Pictures and post to blog and Twitter @samandcoffee65
- Clean bathrooms-another Yuck!, but no one did even a quick clean this week.
- Order desk and Billy bookcase from Ikea for DD#2's room. I haven't found anything second hand, and am giving up the ghost. While we could pick up in Bloomington, but the thought of entering and navigating the maze on a January Saturday with no football game is anxiety inducing. Plus,we don't really have an appropriate vehicle, and I am just going to go the simple route this time.
- Procrastinate and spend too much time reading blogs, facebook, and Twitter.
- Finish my short story for Write and Link at In the Writers Closet with Natalia.
- Meet friends with DH for some live music and "pretty drink night" at one of our little pubs we like.
It needs to be a low cost week for anything involving cash or check. We paid the last of DD#2's trip, took out a bit of pocket money for the week and for drinks, maybe an appy and tip jar for the musicians tonight, and that left the checking account lean until payday Friday. The next two Saturdays I am Show Choir Mom, so will be gone from sunrise to well past sunset, so today I really should aim for productive. Your turn. What's on your Saturday calendar?