- A project was successfully launched-wrote about that extensively but feels so good!
- I had lunch with an old work colleague/friend and got caught up on life.
- Met the volleyball girls and heard the details of a friends 68 day southern hemisphere cruise. She's a young retiree married to another young retiree. They were the youngest on the ship, with maybe about 30-40 other 60's and the rest in the 80-90 years. Sais said they had the night life to themselves!
- I figured out two problems with the trip this summer, one financial and the other a scheduling issues and have worse case scenario planned should either happen. Worst case scenarios are now managed.
- I'm no where near ready for hosting even a small luncheon Sunday. I have a game plan though. The weather is crap and will be brutally cold for April on Sunday. I've decided to replace a green plant that I've failed to let thrive and will buy a lily to brighten the indoors.
Friday, March 30, 2018
Feeling Good Friday Maintain and Move Forward
No weight loss-nothing. I'm hovering in the same realm as I started at the beginning of the month. It was a more challenging month with preparation *another pizza night), extra nights out with drinks and appetizers, and grab and go meals. It could have been worse. I am two and a few ounces less than on February 28th. April's coming, another new month to set targets. Let's move on then to five other things.