Friday, April 27, 2018

Sunrise and No Snow-Feeling Good Friday

From Where I'm sitting, I can see the glow of the sun coming up and not a pile of snow in site! that makes today a pretty darn good Feeling Good Friday. I appreciate all the kind words and useful suggestions. I started writing down, but then would forget, the food I ate during the day. Instead, I did a mental list at days end. I'm sure I left things out, but yeah, too many calories, not enough good stuff. The act of writing it down would be better so will start again today. 

Friday April 27, 2018
Coffee, with two splashes of milk

We have a party for my our nephew/god son tonight and are getting together with folks for cards and hopefully an outdoor fire tomorrow. DD2 has her walk-a-thon for a children's hospital in the morning. The weather is supposed to be great so those April items should get a work out. I have a whole post perhaps, about a minor, yet expensive , but now resolved, fiasco, about our trip. Let;s just say, my great deal was too good to be true and I learned procrastination is not always a bad thing. 

It's Friday. My Monday night blip on my throat seems to have past as I've made it through the rest of the week so far without another episode. The scale didn't smile, but it didn't frown at me either this morning. I'm declaring life is good.

6 comments:

  1. Glad your Friday is sunny and pain free. No, procrastination is not always a bad thing.
    Enjoy your party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very nice couple hours with family. Yes, I need to slow down from time to time.

      Delete
  2. I thought at first that your heading read "Sunshine and Snow," and my stomach sank for you! Glad I misread it. We hit high 70's in the coastal Puget Sound region. I felt so celebratory, that I did something I shouldn't have--the high school had standardized testing for sophomores, requiring all other grades show up 4 hours late, giving them just under 3 hours of a school day. I let my kids stay home to enjoy the weather! (Well, DD had a migraine, and slept most of the day, poor thing, so not much enjoyment there.)
    Hey, don't confuse deliberation with procrastination! Good for you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No-I hopped on some super low prices, and now we have a huge change fee expense because of an unforseen-well potentially could have forseen- schedule change. My daughter had those tests this week as well, but they still have regular classes too.

      Delete
  3. Life is definitely good! We've been waiting to book a flight, and although I did finally book it, the procrastination did pay off. When my husband found out he needed to make a near identical business trip, we were still within the 24 hour cancellation policy. Win!

    Hope you have an amazing Friday & weekend - full of relaxation, peace & nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is our conflict! Ouch, but I'm figuring it out. I can't wait to see my deck chairs and loungers ready for use.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.