Monday, September 3, 2018

Sharing My Daughters Vlog

DD1 has been on a hiatus while we were on vacation and then with her work travel schedule. She is back to her vlog, related to her  experiences in increased mindfulness, following the book, How to Train a Wild Elephant.  I like this one. With her upcoming move and starting a new job, I'm glad she is getting refocused again. As she mentions in the video, it is easy to get back in old ruts, old non-positive thought loops. Still, it is possible to reclaim ourselves and push past those ruts. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.