Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bonnet?

Happy Easter and good Passover to you all.  We were up and at the very uncrowded 8:00 a.m. church service, so have a bit of breathing room before a stop at my sisters to see the little ones in all their finery for Easter brunch. We aren't staying to eat as we have 1:00 dinner at my sister in laws. I have pan #2 of au gratin vegetables in the oven having dropped and shattered pan number one. I was so angry with myself, but what to do but send DH to the open grocery store for reinforcements. I decided my salad is not going in a wedding crystal bowl-too risky with my hands today. I have a pretty bowl, though that is glass. Some one else can carry.

I do hope some of the great nieces are all decked out with bonnets and all. Bonnets seem to have gone away.  My girls were never ones to keep on there head until now.  Do you like DD#2's Easter hat? She fell in love with this fedora at a consignment shop yesterday.  I usually get a little Easter gift with the basket and thought this would fit the bill, so $12 later it was hers. She has a style all her own, and never mind that it is a man's hat, albeit a small man! I hope you ll enjoy this lovely day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.