Monday, December 9, 2019

Weekend Concert, Illness, and Now Lot's of Snow

     My daughters concert was absolutely lovely, but I attended alone since DH stayed home and tried to get better. he is still not 100% and I am not sure how long he will make it at work. I hope he is well enough to enjoy the concert on Thursday in the city. He will feel horrible if he misses it. I met my daughter for lunch, but then she had her  afternoon concert, so I did a little computer work, got checked in to our hotel, and then met her again for dinner before she had her evening call time. She brought homework to the room after, and then we both slept in a bit. I brought her back to school for her final concert of the weekend, and got on the road by 11:00.

     DH was pretty bad still when I got home. DD1 had taken really good care of him, bringing him soup, and making sure he was hydrating, but didn't hang around. She doe snot need to get sick herself. She took pup for his walk too, but he was very happy to see me and go for out Sunday walk. 

     Today is very snowy. I beat the worst on my commute, and they say it should end by noon. No doubt the P.M. commute will not be great, but it will spend on how well the plows get out. Wish me luck. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish we would get lots of snow between now and Christmas break. Sadly, we are due for extremely boring weather.
    I hope your DH feels better soon, and that it doesn't go around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have enough to make the lights look pretty=now it can stop! I am fine with snow until about mid January and then I am so tired of all the hassle.

      Delete
  2. Does he have the flu? What does the doctor say? I felt crummy for a while a few years ago. It turned out to be walking pneumonia. It was worse than the flu. I certainly hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I could get him to actually see a doctor, we would know more. I am sure it is the flu. He doe snot do flu shots as he insists he will get worse. This might convince him otherwise.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I hope your hubs gets better soon. It's bad enough not feeling well for one day isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen him this sick, and I'm getting crabby as he won't go see a doctor.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.