Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Welcome to My Kitchen


I'm not thinking too clearly so a fresh post would be quite incoherent. It dawned on my muddled brain that this week and weeks to come you'll all be hosting more people or bringing side dishes along to friends and family. This can add up to be budget busters. If you haven't wandered on my Sam's Kitchen page, I invite you to do so. I've linked my posts that hold some of my favorite frugal recipes. If you've tried any, please comment. I'm particularly finding the broccoli salad and roasted yams-carrot-squash side dishes are my favorites. I now though make without cinnamon at home as DD1 prefers plain. The risottos are terrific leftover holders for bits of veg and really make groceries go far.

I'd like to start adding more links to other recipes. If you have a post with a recipe that you're particularly fond of and want to link it up on my page, shoot me an email at samandcoffee65@gmail.com or send link in comments. Happy cooking.


4 comments:

  1. I love risottos they are great for throwing in leftovers and particularly good for a meat free meal. We have a really nice simple one consisting of just green veg like leeks courgettes and peas or any green veg really just not too many different ones. I'm gonna take a look at your recipes Sam can't think why I've not done it before lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to build out the section and also add recipe converter guide so more international recipe sharing.

      Delete
  2. Oooh. I'll check out that risotto! I love that stuff!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might actually be too thick soup. Still tasty.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.