Friday, June 30, 2017

Thrifty Mindset

I'm in a recovery mode. I had a turbulent, crowded, and over heated flight home. I've a nasty cold now as well. I hope to do a proper Friday post later, but for now, I'm sharing a great tweet I read yesterday from Donna Freedman. She has several short and pithy, easy to comprehend phrases that support a thrifty mindset.

"I save where I can so I can spend where I want."

Check out @DLFreedman's Tweet: https://twitter.com/DLFreedman/status/880502926770360322?s=09

4 comments:

  1. Traveling can be the worst for getting sick. Hope you are feeling better in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how you stay so healthy with the miles you put on. This is mostly due to the over air conditioned conference rooms. I am not an air conditioning person unless it is so humid you can't see through the sweat.

      Delete
  2. Eeeewwww a turbulent flight. I hate flying but do it because otherwise .... Sorry you don't feel well and yes I hate air conditioning too, although we don't really have much of it in Europe anyway. Hope you feel better soon. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I am feeling better this morning, getting some of the fresh cooler Minnesota air. I actually never mind flying, but the stale hot air mixed with turbulence, after being so cold each day in the conference rooms, my body just didn't know how to respond any more.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.