Friday, January 10, 2020

Sam, Coffee, Money, & Thyme: A New Day

     Here's my lazy post for Friday, January 9th. I had a hard time staying awake last night-so tired at the end of the day. I tried watching TV, but fell asleep. Hours later, I woke up, then couldn't get back to sleep when it really was bed time. So of course, my mind is on overdrive. I started thinking about how different life is like from this year to last year, then form  10 years ago and 15 and so on. Yeah, I do that kind of self  torture. I'm reposting  my January 10 2019 post as it so illustrates the whirl wind of life a year ago. Now, I can fall asleep and it likely doesn't matter a bit. Who else reviews old posts from time to time? 



Sam, Coffee, Money, & Thyme: A New Day: My "To Do" list is growing each day. I'm starting to break down by month (and later will add week) all that needs to get done ...

6 comments:

  1. Oh poor you. I never fell asleep in front of the TV very often because I knew darn well I wouldn't sleep that night! And I occasionally look back over my blog but just for the memories I guess (well, I mean that is the idea isn't it). Your life seems so much calmer this year than last year already though eh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was like 7:00 when I fell asleep-so not like me. I realized I didn't take my vitamin d nor melatonin the couple previous nights so I think I just did not have energy again. Life is calm, but dealing with sick dogs and husbands is wearing my patience.

      Delete
  2. I look back over blog posts sometimes but it is usually just to find a recipe.
    Sorry for your lack of sleep last night.
    If I fall asleep in front of the TV even for as little as 45 minutes, I wake and then I can't get back to sleep for hours. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got some decent sleep last night, so ready for Saturday. I look over your old posts for recipes as well.

      Delete
  3. I do all the time, it really helps me reflect. I especially like the old posts about my mom, they make me laugh and cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish blogging was a thing in my life when my parents were alive. I'll have to bequeath these to my kids.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.