Monday, November 22, 2021

Heavy Monday

      My body's feeling every mile of my drive, every bankers box loaded with stuff from filing cabinets, and every pallet loaded in boxes. I'm in the office tomorrow too, while handling four email boxes alone while my colleague finally gets her honeymoon. I should sleep well.

     But will I? My heart breaks for a fellow bloggers family. I'm sickened by the horrors of a Wisconsin city, and Covid deaths passed another marker. I'm thankful to be safe at home, but my brain will be spinning, praying my family escapes the violence and all kinds of sickness plaguing the world.

      Before shutting off the light, I'm going to find a blog or two to make me smile. Be safe. Be kind. Hug someone you love.

3 comments:

  1. SAM,
    That was hard work you did today! And, then the email boxes? I think Kim's tragedy was what pushed me over the line tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you slept well with all the work you did yesterday. There is so much evil going on right now it's hard to take sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mention of a blogger sent me reeling. How did I now know this? I went to her page and saw she passed a month ago. I never saw the post. I'm crushed and so sad right now.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.