I didn't menu plan but made menu options. Work kicked my butt Tuesday to Friday, but happy to have three days off- with others having tomorrow off too. Hopefully that means my email will not explode. Here's what we ate.
- Sunday: A single cool day so I through stuff for pasta fagiole soup in the crockpot. DH had a grilled cheese too. Loads of leftovers were eaten through the week.
- Monday: Cheese and bean enchiladas, rice and corn
- Tuesday: Fettuccine with tomato sauce
- Wednesday: General TSO chicken, ramen, mushrooms and broccoli
- Thursday: spicy rice and potato tacos
- Friday: ate out
- Saturday: people were at different gatherings. I made doubles of some things for the Lake in Sunday. Broccoli salad, chips and dip, and brownies, Rice Krispy treats, seasoned popcorn. Everything was delicious!!!
With a new fiscal year, things start with a bang at work. I don't know what we'll have what day but options will include:
- Taco night- again! Maybe fajita's instead
- Hamburgers, old fashion hotdogs
- Rice hotdish
- Grilled chicken sandwiches
- Stir fry
- Homemade Mac and cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Sweet potato hippy bowls
I could stray from this list as well. I've whined enough about cooking apathy, but I'll ask the girls to help too. It's the ideas that get us all stuck. What's on your plan? For US readers, are you doing anything for the 4th?