Friday, May 22, 2015

Concert Season

Three concerts down and it is the end of DD#2's middle school musical career.  I just got quotes for summer lessons for violin, guitar, and voice. Choices and priorities will need to be made and set but I am inclined to tweak the budget elsewhere.   She does have gifts in this area, and music can be a lifelong passion, but yet money doesn't just materialize. After last nights choir concert, we did a frugal celebration with McDonald's ice cream cones.  It seemed to be the popular post concert place. Besides the concerts, other things wind down the end of May.  My book study ends and we have the final push at work to wrap up any school year cycle funding.  I do have a calendar that evolves around the school year. Here's a reminder to get your entry in for my anniversary give away.  A great (relatively speaking)  Minnesota gift basket is yours if you leave a comment or follow my blog, and your name is drawn on May 30th. Visit here for the details.  Still without a computer so this post is courtesy of my thumbs on my phone keyboard.  Apologies for the long run on paragraph-I can't seem to find how to skip lines.  I'll keep this short.  Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.