- Pulled pork (from last weeks boneless ribs), potatoe wedges, green beans
- Frozen pizza-probably Tuesday night
- Tuna noodle hotdish with steamed broccoli
- Veggie stir fry with chicken fried rice, with egg
- Croque Monsieur Sandwiches and soup (I want to start getting into the spirit of our trip)
- Ham (freezer leftovers from Easter) pineapple, rice side dish
If I can keep to what's in the house, even with needing a substantial number of household items and dog food, I know without someone trying to help, I can stay under $400. I might possibly have room for stock-up items if there truly are any great deals out there. Lately, that has not been my experience and I just end up shopping for lowest prices at the time I need something or using store brands. What's on your menu this week? What might you swap out? Anyone else still eating down Easter ham?