Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Amongst Wildflowers Still Going Strong

I was travelling last week and missed posting my daughters latest. It was a very quick one last week, but I admire her keeping up with this despite some pretty intense things going on in her life right now.  Here is week 9.


Then, last weekend she had an incredible dive into local festivals, culture, and celebration. I wish I was a 5th wheel with her and her friends-not really but doesn't the event in her town look incredible?  Enjoy week 10 as well=and find your wild!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.