Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Positively Tuesday=Life Ain't Perfect but Can be Pretty Darn Good

My girls are back from their four day camping and hiking trip up to just over the Canadian border, and working their way back down the north shore through various state parks along the way. How can you deny how good life can be with views like this?





We had a wild thunderstorm last night, so I'm glad they are back and didn't have quite the rain and wind last night brought. things were looking dry, so the rain was appreciated. I'm meeting my friend N for coffee. She left her job and was going to relocate to Michigan, but has worked out a telework arrangement and is staying put. I'm so happy to add this meet up back into my schedule. I have to run, but today is starting out pretty good for a Tuesday. 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous trip for your girls! My sister & I started doing girls trips consistently (we did one before the kids were born 20+ years ago) about 10 years ago. It's such a special thing for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a sibling day-used to try overnights when my sister had a camper. So fun.

      Delete
  2. Wow what scenery. I would love to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has even more stunning photos. My older daughter did a phenomenal job planning this long weekend for them. I'd like to do it as well, but I'd minimally need an air mattress for the tent.

      Delete
  3. That's stunning scenery isn't it. Oh happy days eh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to remember that sometimes adventures can be just a car drive away.

      Delete
  4. That is just beautiful! I know they enjoyed it. My Beloved Sister and I used to do sister trips, but now one of us has to be in town to take care of Mom. Maybe we can do it again sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had years like that with my parents. I hope they continue this tradition. I know my older daughter plans to join her for a weekend at college some time this year. My husband and siblings dis that with their much younger brother-once he was in a house.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.