Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve



On this day before Christmas, this is just a quick post to wish all of you  dear reader a very Merry Christmas.  DH has to work until 2:00 and I'm puttering to get any remaining things done before we had to my sisters for a family Christmas party, at 5:00. We'll end our Christmas Eve with a candle light service. I'm missing my older children, but appreciate those I do get to spend the next two days with, mostly DH and DD#2 who is already doing some sharing and trying to guess at gifts. Whatever your plans are, or if you have no plans other than to rest and relax, I hope the day brings you peace and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.