Saturday, November 14, 2015

Be Kind

I, as everyone else with a drop of humanity, went to bed numb once again.  The senseless  hate filled violence experienced yesterday in Paris and no doubt countless unmentioned other places has rocked my foundation. Words are not enough but I  I have no other response but to try and be more human myself, be more kind-hug my family and friends more, smile at and help strangers. I will move today, trying to remember there is more light than darkness, more love than hate in the world. Knowing though, I might have to carry my own lantern for a while to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.