We had a low key week with us back to just two to cook for. I had work work creep into my evenings and house projects each night I forced myself to stay on task, so wasn't very good creative.
- Sunday: DH got hungry at 2:30 and made a pizza. I had a slice too, so neither wanted supper as it was well after 3:00 before we finished. He polished off a pineapple and I later had sliced apples with peanut butter for a snack.
- Monday: Sloppy Joe's and tator tots
- Tuesday: Taco salads- sort of. The premade shells for salads were ridiculously expensive, so I substituted stand up shells. This used up the pricey iceberg lettuce I had in the crisper.
- Wednesday: Ravioli with meatballs ( used up opened bags from freezer)
- Thursday: DH and I ate out
- Friday: crockpot 3 cheese rotini
- Saturday: Graduation party food, I made Special K bars, but with rice crispy cereal.
We're cleaning the park today but it's cold and wet again, so still waiting to decide lunch. I've got a second pan of bars, plus a ham, cheese, and pea pasta salad either way. Supper will be who knows- the salad if not eaten for lunch, or maybe just boxed mac and cheese and vegetables. Like last week, here's some options heading into a long weekend. Some will be for the lake and others for the week. I'll intentionally strive for leftovers, but also going to buy easy things like bagged salad, and potato salad and coleslaw from the deli. I need to go grocery shopping at some point.
- Grilled burritos
- Grilled chicken and side salad
- Burgers with all the fixings
- Spaghetti with vodka sauce
- Macaroni and cheese and vegetables
- Ham and au gratin potatoes
- Grilled cheese/ meat and cheese with French Fries
- Chicken, broccoli, rice, and cheese hotdish