I'm a bit sore. I was up and down flights of stairs all morning and early afternoon. Things are still chaos in the house, but better than before I started. The storm wigged pup out yesterday morning so he wouldn't leave me alone. I'd come out of the laundry room and he'd be right there waiting. This is supposed to be a meal planning post. So be it, though quick and little thought into it, or rather little thought went into what we're eating. I didn't plan well last week between hectic work schedules, coming and going, but we ate.
- Sunday: Made curry for DD2 but DH and I had a late lunch out and were r hungry.
- Monday: Homemade Mac and cheese, broccoli
- Tuesday: Frozen Meatballs and gravy, red potatoes
- Wednesday: Hot ham and cheese sandwiches, pasta salad
- Thursday: Neither of us felt like normal dinner, so FFY. DD2 went to her campus for weekend.
- Friday: chili, hotdogs
- Saturday: Friends stopped by DH's work and lured us out for drinks and dinner. I'm on vacation, so we couldn't say no.