Monday, December 14, 2015

The Question Game

Questions for bloggers have been doing the rounds. I'll give it a whirl.

1) Do you eat blue cheese?
     
     Rarely.-If it i was finely crumbled on a salad and just a smidgen I would be fine with it. 


2)  Have you ever smoked?

      I have never smoked.  I tried a cigarette when I was real young, but gagged and never looked back. 

3)  Do you own a gun?  

      DH had one from childhood, and inherited three from his dad.  He isn't a hunter, so these are all sentimental and I wish they weren't in my house.  


4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?

     Cherry-loved as a kid and makes me smile as a grown up but rarely if ever have.

5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
     
      Perhaps a bit, but only because I hate that amount of focus on me.  


6)  What do you think of hot dogs?

     Yes, these are processed beyond food recognition, but in the right setting with onions and relish like a ball game, nothing hits the spot better.  

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?

      There are too many to choose as I'm a Christmas movie junkie!   Love White Christmas, Miracle on 34th st, The Santa Claus,  and more and more.

 8) Do you prefer to drink in the morning?
      
       A lot of very caffeinated coffee! 


9)  Can you do push-ups?

      As part of my physical therapy, I do a modified push up to help with my RA and core strengthening.  They are very hard, but I sure try!


10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?

        My current wedding set, which really is my 10th anniversary and 25th anniversary rings worn together on my left hand.


11)  What's your favorite hobby?

         Now it is probably blogging, but reading and cooking would be up there.  I do no handy crafts. 


12)  Do you have A.D.D.?


        I have a touch of anxiety in that when I stop feeling comfortable I get very edgy.  So no ADD.


13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?

        Glasses, I'd love lasik or even contacts but neither were a fit for my eye needs.


14)  What's your middle name?

        Ann

15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?

      There are a lot of questions, and sorry readers if this is very dull.  


16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.

        Coffee, Diet Coke, Crystal Light.


17)  What is a current worry of yours?

        If I am honest, I worry about my kids future.  Will they find satisfying careers and partners, and friends and just life.  Of course I worry about the world, but where my family fits in it is ever present in my mind.  


18)  What do you currently hate?

        I guess I hate, hate.  Intolerance, bigotry, racism. 


19)  Where is your favorite place to be?

        My living room chaise, with cup or glass in hand, enjoying calm.  Warm weather, the same thing but my back deck.


20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?

       Small gathering with family and friends.


21)  To where would you like to travel?

      Norway to see relatives, and then extend to all the Scandinavian countries.  


22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
        blog.

        Maybe in parts, a lot will, but not sure anyone else has no ideas for topics so this was timely.


23)  Do you own slippers?

        I own lots of pairs but favorite are my Minnetonka Moccasins, on my feet right now. 


24)  What color shirt are you wearing?

        I'm wearing a gray t-shirt.


25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

        I like cotton.  Satiny feeling doesn't seem cozy.


26)  Can you whistle?

        Just a little sound comes out-not the full on whistle.  


27)  What is your favorite colour? 
        
        Blue-so calming, like water and the sky.


28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?


      Pink,Adelle, Pat Benatar-rocker girl songs. 


29)  Would you be a pirate?

        A Pirate is my kids school mascot, so that kind perhaps. 


30)  What's in your pocket right now?

        After the ripped jeans incident, I may never use pockets again. 


 31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?

           Pup chasing his own tail.  So darn funny.

32)  What vehicle do you drive?

        Chevy Malibu


33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?

        Horrible grease burn on both feet from a seep fryer that was knocked over when I was 11.  

34)  Do you love where you live?

       I like where I live very much, but love might be strong. 
        
35)  Would you change your first name if you could?

        No.  It's the one my parents gave me, plus I like my initials that form Sam!

2 comments:

  1. "After the ripped jeans incident, I may never use pockets again."

    lolz!!! Thanks for the laugh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead on the same with 8, 14 and 35!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.