Saturday, November 14, 2020

Flashback November 13, 2019

     Later I'll get my Days of our Socially Distanced Lives post up, but in reading comments from yesterday and looking at other blogs, I did a wander back 366 days (leap year after all) to one year ago today at what I wrote about. It happened to be a Thrifty Thursday post. The principles remains the same. Little things do add up, but sometimes the odd spend is worth it, even if not a need. 

     I've gotten in such a routine with morning blogging, I wanted to post something. call this the lazy way to do it. It does for me serve as a bit of a diary or journal. I remember the lunch with my daughter, the first time I experienced her favorite vegan restaurant, one that does incredible service in the community through free mails, and pay what you can, and pay it forward. The food is fairly priced, though not cheap, and it is delicious with quality ingredients. What do you remember about a year ago?

Sam, Coffee, Money, & Thyme: Thrifty Thursday-Little Efforts Matter Edition:           It's so easy to spend money on nothingness. I like a good Target poke around as much as the next person, and always find ...

6 comments:

  1. I reread the post. I remember it. What did you do with the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I returned the skirt and got my $12 back on my card.

      Delete
  2. I wasn't blogging at this time last year but I checked back on my Instagram and found it was the day my son and his girlfriend adopted their third handicapped kitten, little Ralphie Wazowski. He only has three legs and one eye, but he is the cutest little thing and gets around just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a little sweetie, and a nice addition to their family.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It wasn't a very exciting 11-14-19 either in my life, but looks like I might have saved a little bit of money for what I might have otherwise spent. I did return the skirt when I stayed in the city to meet my daughters carpool the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.