I'm doing just fine and so is DH with his foot, though was pretty stubborn about finally getting to the doctor. No break and diagnosed as soft tissue damage. It still is inflamed, and tender and sounds like the healing process will be a while. His blood pressure was good-I as getting afraid of that and risk of thrombosis. Between him hobbling around, the kids home and still not reorganized, and now actually having social things on the calendar, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed to add much blogging to the mix. Add to that work being more than regulars busy, and I'm finding I need to get back to scheduling even blogging time in my day. It's only been a week or so of irregular blog writing and reading but I do miss it-miss you all. So here's a quick list of things going on in life right now:
- DH is in a boot for his foot. I felt bad that he finally had a Saturday off to go to our nephews Confirmation, and then we met up with friends, but he was not really able to enjoy the time since he was uncomfortable.
- DS is getting back to work still the testing when he is on set, but he is now J&J vaccinated, and waiting for the two week mark. I was happy he let me know which one he ended up getting, but I suppose he thought it would keep me form asking.
- DD1 is still keeping an eye out in the housing market and added another community to her search, but took one off. She decided she would look closer to the cities, and going too far the other direction wouldn't work so well for her current or future work. I went to a showing with her yesterday, and absolutely charming house that checked about 70% of her boxes, but the things that didn't, were expensive things to remediate. She's getting good at rationalizing pro's and con's of houses, and was pleased to add this new area to her search.
- DD2 had her second shot on Saturday. She did well, though ran a temperature Saturday night, and slept 1/2 the day Sunday. By late afternoon was feeling herself. I think I mentioned last week she had an interview for a paid internship for fall. I'm happy to share she got it! This week she is wrapping up her remote volunteer job, and has an interview for an Americorp position that would start June 6 and rung 10 weeks to about mid August.
- Me? I sort of covered it in the top. I feel very scattered right now-between this life of staying at home, and cautiously moving forward. Now that I know I'll be working at least 50% time form home-maybe more, I have to stop kicking the can down the road on separating work and life space. I've got ideas though.
That's my quick catch-up. I want to get my friends blogs read. I'll see some of you over tin those comments! Have a good week.