What a change Tuesday to Friday. We went from mid July to mid November weather. It meant a change in food we enjoy too.
Here's what we ended up eating.
- Sunday: Winged it. DH had gone to brunch with his brother before putting dock in. My daughter and I made a bunch of different stuff with her garden produce and some baking while pup was having his crate time.
- Monday: Chicken wings, steak bites, cucumbers, stuffed crescent rolls. It was Monday night football Vikings game
- Tuesday: Goulash
- Wednesday: leftovers, DH grabbed a bite late for lunch, went to daughter's for pup
- Thursday: Grilled cheese with or without tomato, DH had a mug of Trader Joe's tomato and red pepper soup too
- Friday: Chicken tortellini soup
- Saturday: DH had a big lunch at work, we each heated up a cup of the last of the TJ soup and had peanut butter toast with it
I have a busy week. I'm doing puppy duty a couple days but have two days of a conference in downtown Minneapolis so leaving early. I'm going to to some prep today to make life easier. Or, as the comic says, open boxes and add water.
- Sunday: I'm going to make Chili in the morning, hoping for lunch leftovers. We think we're going to go out for an early supper.
- Monday: Make ahead burritos ( puppy care afternoon)
- Tuesday: Early work day from my daughter's, have work event later, frozen meatballs, gravy over mashed potatoes
- Wednesday: leftovers likely, FFY
- Thursday: DH can make fries and chicken sandwiches, still late work event.
- Saturday: Bean soup and ham sliders ( extra to bring a jar to my sister)