Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday Schmatterings

      I'm getting a couple hours of work done, a little laundry, and browsing blog land before we head  to wedding one later. Sorry for lack of comments as I’ve been reading from my phone and comments don’t seem to want to publish. I Thought  I'd share the dresses I settled on. Nothing spectacular but I'll get a few years out of them. Basically, the same sundress but in different patterns and light sweaters bought separately. I'll try some Vix and Sheila magic and maybe mix them up in future wears. 






     They need to be steamed! I thought the green sweater was going to be a better match to the green in dress, but the girls said it looks good being slightly off. It looks more off in the picture than reality. 

     Who likes trivia and prizes?  Explore Minnesota has a How well do you know Minnesota contest. Click to play. I disappointed myself with my first try but I'm in the drawing.

     DD2 stayed at her sisters last night. They're planning a workout in the park class. I may meet up with them for coffee after. As cousins aren't attending todays nuptuals, my girls are taking their younger cousin to her gymnastics recital for her parents. That's a bit on my Saturday. I hope your weekend is a good one.

22 comments:

  1. Darn it my eyesight is definitely off - I thought that sweater was grey. Still, it's a very nice combination and I'm sure you'll look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the photo-definitely green but sage more than forest green. Wore polka dot Saturday and the yellow will be today.

      Delete
  2. they look good to me.
    I get the feelings women are more careful what to wear to a wedding then the menfolk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, husband said no tie, so yep, no tie.

      Delete
    2. Scandalous!
      No tie at a wedding?

      Delete
    3. Even with no tie, he and one brother in law, with the exception of the wedding party, were the most dressed up guys. Next time I will remember-park wedding means park wedding!

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend!
    I think the dresses are lovely; perfect for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. I may have been over dressed for Saturdays wedding.

      Delete
  4. I like the outfits Sam. Have a great time a the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturdays wedding was beautiful and very casual.

      Delete
  5. Lovely dresses. Enjoy your day! Celie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out! I love both of the outfits, you're going to look fabulous!
    Have a wonderful time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked ok. It eas hot and the dress comfortable.

      Delete
  7. Hi! I have read all of your latest posts and replied like I usually do, but have been having some glitch with my phone. Some comments have posted and some have gone into the great beyond. Instead of going back to each blog and reposting my original comments (Like I could even remember what I said), I am taking the lazy way out and copying and pasting this to everyone.Be assured my responses have been their normal type. Choose one
    (a). sincere (b). pithy (c). vapid (d). sarcastic (e) encouraging (f) boring as usual.
    From now on I will comment only using the laptop. It is kinder to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can't comment well through my other phone. Just says publishing, but never posts. I'll go with a and e.

      Delete
  8. The last sweater looks grey to me! I love polka dots! Those look like good choices. Have fun at the weddings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely green, but photo odd. I wore polka dot yesterday.

      Delete
  9. Enjoy your weddings! Such a fabulous thing in this weird time, thank goodness for vaccines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both were beautiful-different takes on weddings, but lovely and the weather was cooperative. No thunderstorms as was tentative for both outside weddings.

      Delete

Join the conversation. Your comments are welcome. Dissenting and different opinions are welcome as makes for good conversation. I moderate comments to be sure I read them all and stay ahead of the spam. Advertising products or services without permission will be deleted, as will anything that may be harmful to others-read promotion of debunked "experts" and conspiracies. If you're a blogger, feel free to include your blog URL.