Meals just evolved day to day. That's what time off work is for, just letting the day form as we want or need. We had so much chicken. I both cooked too much of it, a d had a few favorites. Even though same protein, there was a fair amount of variety.
- Sunday: Aldi red bag chicken, homemade fries
- Monday: Gyros with onion rings
- Tuesday: DD2 and I grabbed a bite out, made DH a chicken cordon Bleu sandwich
- Wednesday: Homemade Chicken and cheese taquitos, DD2 ate the last of the gyro fixings before her last part time job shift.
- Thursday: Chicken tortellini alfredo
- Friday: kids and DH had pizza and stuff at lake. I waited to come up be cause of dog. I skipped dinner as I was stuffed from the lunch place we went to near my daughter's house.
- Saturday: Food at lake, brats, burgers, ribs ( Sunday too likely)
I can't be bothered to plan this week either. We're eating at the lake today as well. We're meeting my family out for lunch tomorrow. My daughter's requested a final curry for Tuesday, to then have leftovers Wednesday morning. It's her favorite meal so I can't say no! What's been on your menu?